Operations and Administration
Here’s an overview of the internal workings of the departments
Administration and Supplies Department
- Taking charge of the general administration of the OAGF.
- Advising on general administration matters;
- Responsible for assisting in the formation of policies and their execution;
- Ensuring the maintenance of discipline and cohesion;
- Advising on all procurement activities;
- Ensuring compliance with Due Process and the provision of the Procurement Act in all contracts and procurement in the OAGF
- Responsible for general maintenance of the OAGF;
- Taking responsibility for such duties as Personnel Management, Project Analysis, Investment, Management, Finance Management and Management Services in the Ministry;
- Coordination of training programmes of the Staff.
Finance and Account Department
- Preparation of payment voucher for staff, and salary deductions;
- Preparation and printing of payment slip belonging to public and political office holders and staff when requested;
- Preparation of payment voucher for OAGF expenditure.
Project Financial Management Department
- Financial Management of all projects’ funds in the state;
- The submission of all the required reports to all concerned financial institutions as regard project management.
Final Accounts Department
- Preparation and submission of monthly trial balance to the account and finance department;
- Maintains the fixed assets register.
Inspectorate Management Service Department
Conduct inspection services to ensure compliance to the financial ethics and standard of the office of the Accountant General.